Friday, April 6, 2012

Cup Cake Day Term 1

We love our cupcake days!
They are now becoming legendary and it is clear that the bakers are becoming quite competitive to produce the biggest, best and brightest
- the overall winner though, is the Enviro-Group or the Robotics Group, as they seem to take turns organising it.

All I know... is that my class can't get to the queue quick enough and there are satisfied smiles all round.
What I found delightful this time, was that I had three of my five year olds opt for smaller ones so they would have enough money to buy an extra one to take home for Mummy's afternoon tea.
Thoughtfulness, cupcakes and maths - all in one session! LJ.















1 comment:

  1. Some very inspirational cupcake designs here! Some mummies and kiddies must have been very busy the night before!

    I particularly like that your kids are so thoughtful, Mrs Johnson. I hope my kids will grow up like that too.

    ReplyDelete