Friday, September 20, 2013

Room 9 Volcano artwork!

My work looks pretty.  Kate.H 



I love my artwork.  Deeksha


The lava is hot! Kate.B 


I made a lava-ball.  Nolah


Lava come out of a volcano.  Ava




Volcanoes can erupt and they can kill you if you don't get away.  Mackenna


Volcanoes are big.  Ethan


Most people like to live on a volcano because their plants can grow easily.  Jocelyn




The volcano is exploding.  D'Artagnan


Volcanoes are very hot and most people need to run really quickly, to get away from it.  Carter


Most volcanoes are sleeping volcanoes.  Zac


Volcanoes are strong and they look like a mountain.  Kaydden


Never touch a volcano.  Katie


Volcanoes are mountains that have holes in them and they are very tall and hot with lava coming down.  Aaron
I really, really like my artwork.  Sonali


Most volcanoes are dormant.  Tara


Some volcanoes are still going up.  Emma




I really, really, really like my work.  Molly

No comments:

Post a Comment